Bright Case International always considers each client as the most valuable for us and offers client-tailored solutions for each case and specific demand. But we also have general conditions which are in use when we do not have any additional information for analysis. Bright Case International has been traditionally strong in international dispute resolution practice.
We assist our clients from the very early stages of the dispute by giving strategic advices on handling the case, evaluating the options of recovery, drafting and implementing the scheme of restructuring, negotiating it and, if necessary, litigating or arbitrating the dispute.
We perform mediation when there is an opportunity to resolve a dispute in amicable form without addressing to court but only in case the debtor is ready and able to accept the mediation procedure.
The mediation procedure contains:
- Documents analysis;
- Drafting a memo describing the situation and possible ways to resolve a dispute;
- Presentation and clarification with mediation rules and proceedings for the client and the debtor;
- Clarification of the legal and business positions of the parties via personal meetings/telephone conversations/e-mails;
- Consideration with the client on the possible consensus;
- Signing a settlement agreement between the parties.
We provide mediation services in all contexts where it is important for the parties to preserve valuable long term cooperation and at the same time protect their rights and interests. Our mediation specialists are qualified experts in what they do. They are not only educated and trained by the best experts in the field but also have extensive experience in the field including one of settling the disputes in European countries as Belgium, UK, France…Etc. and USA.