BRIGHT CASE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM Industry Group reflects our commitment to know our clients' businesses. Our Industry Group brings together lawyers from across multiple practices and disciplines throughout our global network that have an in-depth knowledge of the legal and business issues confronting the industries in which our clients operate. Our industry focus allows us to efficiently and effectively respond to the specialized needs of each of our clients within the industry groups.
Today's oil, gas and petrochemical industries reach into every corner of the globe—and into challenging markets and practice areas where BRIGHT CASE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM has a depth of resources and professional experiences.
We provide our clients with efficient and innovative solutions to their commercial, legal, regulatory and structural challenges, including:
- Designing and implementing upstream oil and natural gas bid rounds, obtaining or granting access to upstream acreage, farm-ins and farm-outs, joint operating arrangements, oil field service contracts, drilling rig and boat development and financing.
- Project development and financing of LNG, refining, petrochemical, power and large-scale field developments, including partner evaluation and selection; shareholder, supply and sales agreements; utility, industrial gas and logistics agreements and corporate and project financing arrangements.
- Natural gas, crude oil and product pipeline development and financing.
- Crude oil, natural gas, NGL, condensate, LNG, refined product and petrochemical product sales.
- Construction contracting using all forms of EPC and construction management contracts and appearing in a variety of arbitral and court jurisdictions in connection with construction disputes.
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, particularly in the upstream E&P, refinery and petrochemical sectors.
- Bank and capital markets financing transactions in international and regional markets to support working capital and other financial programs.
- Specialized subject-matter expertise, such as the impact of WTO and trade agreement commitments; assessments of antitrust and competition law; tax advice regarding structures and sales across various jurisdictions and advice on employment arrangements, particularly in respect of executive employment.
- Arbitration and dispute resolution across a range of jurisdictions and legal systems involving sales contracts, antitrust challenges, upstream rights and related matters.
- Intellectual property, including evaluation and acquisition of technology licenses, obtaining patents and sales of technology.
Our clients rely on BRIGHT CASE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM global Oil & Gas Industry Group to mobilize multidisciplinary teams of lawyers with a deep understanding of all aspects of the oil and gas business. Our team of dedicated lawyers has grown with the oil and gas industry across many frontiers. With that growth, we have developed enduring and wide-ranging relationships with industry participants across the hydrocarbon value chain. Today, our oil and gas sector clients are as diverse as the legal services that BRIGHT CASE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM provides to them.