BRIGHT CASE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM International Law Firm actively works on investment projects related to the automotive industry and including modern public utilities and investment solutions. Our team has long experience in the sphere of all kinds of issues relevant to establishment and development of automotive business, including its maintenance. Our experts are capable of providing highly qualified legal services, economic services, accountancy services through each stage of accomplishment of a deal or an investment in automotive industry, including, but not limited to:
- Creating new sources of revenue from downstream activities, including the development of telematics services
- Automotive risk management including product liability and safety issues, multi-jurisdictional recalls, Transportation Recall Enhancement, Accountability and Documentation (TREAD) Act matters and responsibilities along the supply chain
- Financial services products and financing including the securitisation of automotive receivables
- Legal assistance and advice in connection with establishment of a legal form for development of commercial activity on the territory of the country by the investor
- Corporative legal services and assistance to the clients in their capacity of employers
- Structuring of transactions with manufacturers, leasing companies, suppliers
- Regular legal services related to the operative activity of the show rooms and service-stations, including, but not only, drafting and advice in connection with all kinds of commercial contracts, necessary for the proper functioning of the business, including leasing contracts, sale-purchase contracts, service maintenance contracts etc.
- Legal analysis of property rights
- Tax effects of the investments
- Structuring of sales and maintenance
The automotive industry is uniquely complex and changeable. We recognise this and can draw on years of experience to provide effective commercial solutions to meet the challenges that all players in the sector face. In today’s fiercely competitive global market place, our client-focussed approach can deliver on all issues, be they for vehicle manufacturers, first and lower tier suppliers or distributors.
Our specialists in different geographic areas over the world, UK (London, Manchester, etc.), France (Paris, Marseille, Lyon, etc.), Belgium (Brussels, Liege, etc.), Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, etc), Italy (Rome, Milan, etc), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, etc), Cyprus (Nicosia), UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, etc.), Sultanate Oman (Muscat, Suhar, etc.), Egypt (Cairo, Alexandria, etc.) are high level professionals recognized by the preciseness of their work. They offer proactive and creative solutions to the needs of our clients in the process of structuring and negotiation of their deals in conformity with opportunities of the regulations reshaping the business environment almost every day.