Value Added Consulting

One of the strengths of Tax & Advise is the quality of tax counseling, provided solely by competent professionals having a strong background of study.

What often happens in our field, especially here in London, is that consultants lacking in the technical knowledge of the economic and fiscal environment in which they will perform, are catapulted into an improvised consulting company, after learning three or four general rules that will be sufficient to respond to 60% of the requests received. What happens with the remainder, more complicated 40%, is not of interest for the company in question, since its aim is the number of sales and increased revenue.

Our approach is very different. Although we are interested in the number of sales too, we are focused on the benefits received by the customers because of our effort. For this reason, the consulting will be an ongoing service lasting throughout the validity of a contract. The dynamics driving our approach are easily understandable and are spelled out clearly in our corporate mission statement.

Our consultants are not “sellers”. They did not participate in training sessions aimed to increasing the sales. Conversely, when we cannot find a viable fiscal solution to the problem we examine, we will inform the customer clearly. We are avoiding this way not only the risk of losing the confidence of other potential customers trusting in our capabilities, but we are also attempting to prevent our customers from acting illegally and suffering consequences from local and international authorities.

When a client signs a contract with Tax & Advise, it will be because the international regulations allow the implementing of the proposed solution in order to optimize tax expenses or to expand the business for the customer in question.

BRIGHT CASE always selects its staff networking to be best accountants, auditors, lawyers, attorneys, solicitors and barristers specialised in field of question. The experience and the knowledge of our team of work is highly recognised in various geographic segments:  UK (London, Manchester, etc.), France (Paris, Marseille, Lyon, etc.), Belgium (Brussels, Liege, etc.), Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, etc), Italy (Rome, Milan, etc), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, etc), Cyprus (Nicosia), UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, etc.), Sultanate Oman (Muscat, Suhar, etc.), and Egypt (Cairo, Alexandria, etc.) and they have been offering one of best advice, assistance and services